Former Asante Kotoko coach, Maxwell Konadu has been appointed as the new coach of the U-17 national football team of Ghana otherwise known as Black Starlets.
Maxwell Konadu, a Premier League winner with Asante Kotoko in 2012 after stints with the Black Meteors, Fetteh Feyenoord Academy (now WAFA), and the defunct Red Bull Academy at Sogakope. He also coached Wa All-Stars in the 2009/2010 season. He previously played for Upper West Heroes, Asante Kotoko, Unia Leiria, and Beira- Mar in Portugal.
Maxwell Konadu won Gold at the All Africa Games in 2011 in Maputo, Mozambique. He is a former coach of the Black Stars. He will be assisted by Winfred Dormon and Ignatius Osei-Fosu.
Black Starlets Technical team:
- Maxwell Konadu – Head Coach
- Winfred Dormon – Assistant Coach
- Ignatius Osei Fosu – Assistant Coach
- George Owoo – Goal Keepers Trainer
- Yussif Andani – Team Doctor
- Mensah Agbovor – Welfare Officer
- Albert Evedzi – Physiotherapist
- Abduali Zakari – Masseur
- Baba Aluta Equipment Officer